Use of this site is provided by AADARSH AMDAVAD is subjected to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. AADARSH AMDAVAD reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, and logos regarding or relating to AADARSH AMDAVAD are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will AADARSH AMDAVAD be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. AADARSH AMDAVAD does its best to ensure that this site is functioning correctly and that materials contained in the site are timely and accurate. However, AADARSH AMDAVAD does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in this site will always be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that this site, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Concerns about accuracy of information: We invite you to bring to our attention any material you believe to be factually inaccurate. Please notify us by forwarding a copy of the material and your comments by email to [email protected]
7. Copyright restrictions and use of material: AADARSH AMDAVAD
Copyright Copyright in the information and materials contained on this website, and any translations of that material, are at all times owned by AADARSH AMDAVAD unless otherwise indicated.
Use of AADARSH AMDAVAD material
The information and materials contained on this website may be translated, printed and used for personal, educational and not-for-profit purposes only, provided at all times that the source indications are stated (to include, but not to be limited to, the name of the copyright owner). We encourage the translation and adaptation of AADARSH AMDAVAD information and materials but only with the prior written approval of Aadarsh Amdavad. Under no circumstances can AADARSH AMDAVAD be held responsible for the content of any third party translation or adaptation. It is strictly prohibited to sell any of the information or materials on to third parties or to use any of the information or materials for personal gain.
Use of third party material
Some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not AADARSH AMDAVAD ). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
8. AADARSH AMDAVAD takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. In addition, links to these web sites cannot be taken as any endorsement of the content or approval by AADARSH AMDAVAD of the views and expressions on these websites.
The inclusion of persons in images or photographs within this website should not be construed as indicating their health status. In order to respect the privacy of the children and adults with who we work, the photographs and names used on this site are not necessarily those of the actual people concerned.
10. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
12. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Delhi Courts.
13. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, your use of this site must be ended immediately.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Donations to AADARSH AMDAVAD are greatly appreciated and are used for the betterment of people in India. Donations are generally considered to be unrestricted and non-refundable gifts. However, we recognize that extenuating circumstances may sometimes require that your donation be withdrawn. In these cases, we will honor a request for a donation refund. This must be submitted in writing within three (3) days from the date of the donation. To request a refund, please contact AADARSH AMDAVAD office on Phone: +91-79-26565416. Refunds will be issued by the original method of payment. Donations for any special events are not refundable.